B2A has designed, developed and delivers the most modern and innovative study skills, personal development and career development educational programs for high school students. The programs aim to empower and inspire high school students to believe in themselves and give them the skills necessary to make the changes they need, to achieve their desired success in any area of their life.
Benefits of attending the presentations include:
- Useful hints and tips that can be used immediately to improve students grades, life in general and the way they see themselves.
- An understanding of who they are, where they are going and how they can get there.
- Ongoing support and guidance from the Believe2Achieve team. You will be in a supportive environment in which other students are just as keen to learn and grow.
See Event Descriptions for the presentations we run.
One – To- One Personal Coaching
One to one personal coaching is a 1 hour coaching session on a topic of the students choice, that is of the most concern to them at the time. The coach will work with the student to set an intention or desired outcome and help them to put a plan of action into place to start working towards the intention/desired outcome.
Examples of popular topics include (but are not limited to):
- Time Management and setting a study timetable
- How to go about looking at various career options
- Self confidence
- Goal Setting
Benefits of Personal Coaching include:
- Personalised help relevant to the students situation
- A clear action plan based on the students capabilities
- Support and guidance that meet the students individual needs.
Custom Made Workshops
We are happy to custom make workshops to your requirements for groups of 15 or more students. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send through an enquiry on the Contact Us page to get more information.